Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WTF, Crackheads?

Someone broke into my car last night but all they took was ONE cigarette. They also dumped the ashtray on the passenger seat and pulled a stack of receipts out from the glove box. They didn't take my five dollars in change, left behind my Serengeti sunglasses and stereo, and didn't even bother with the trunk, which was full of useful objects like an axe, gore-tex pants and jacket, hundreds of dollars worth of brand new linens, a Thermarest, some fleece blankets, etc. I think it was more, "welcome to the neighborhood," then a real attempt at robbing my things. I'm guessing they were attracted by the single cigarette I'd stashed in the centre console. That was missing, and my butts. WTF, crackheads? I need to take that stuff out of the trunk.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

you have got to be the luckiest f*cker..